Fulvic acid is considered one of the most chemically active compounds in soil as it contains a variety of beneficial nutrients. The compound contains an assortment of hormones, fatty acids, ketones, flavonoids, and vitamins and minerals.
- Enhances Nutrient Absorption,Cellular Detoxing
- Enhances the Transportation of Nutrients
- Promotes Electrochemical Balance
- A Powerful Natural Free Radical Scavenger
- Catalyzes Enzyme Reactions
- Increases Assimilation
- Stimulates Metabolism
- Over 72 fulvic-humic trace minerals
- 9 fulvic-humic trace vitamins
- 18 fulvic-humic amino acids
- An abundance of other beneficial plant-source fulvic-acid humic-acid nutrients and components
Fulvic acid is a natural plant derived product. Plants consists predominantly of carbon in different types of organic compounds, for example cellulose. To derive the fulvic acid, the production process consists of converting these carbon molecules into short chain carbons (fulvic acid). We use a proprietary organic digestion technique, this involves chemical and biological digestion of the plants, to shorten the carbon chains, and produce a high yield fulvic acid. After the fulvic acid has been derived, it is either packaged into bottles, or spray dried into powder. We insure that there is no biological contamination by a heat sterilization process after the production process and before packaging the products. The result is a high quality, high yielding consistent
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in