A component of soil, fulvic acid is released as organic matter decomposes. During the process, millions of beneficial microbes are released, enhancing the healthful components of this substance.
Fulvic acid is considered one of the most chemically active compounds in soil as it contains a variety of beneficial nutrients. The compound contains an assortment of hormones, fatty acids, ketones, flavonoids, and vitamins and minerals.
- Enhances Nutrient Absorption,Cellular Detoxing
- Enhances the Transportation of Nutrients
- Promotes Electrochemical Balance
- A Powerful Natural Free Radical Scavenger
- Catalyzes Enzyme Reactions
- Increases Assimilation
- Stimulates Metabolism
- Over 72 fulvic-humic trace minerals
- 9 fulvic-humic trace vitamins
- 18 fulvic-humic amino acids
- An abundance of other beneficial plant-source fulvic-acid humic-acid nutrients and component